Monday, November 24, 2014

Winter White

Happy Thanksgiving weekend everybody! I hope everyone's lives are as chaotic and fulfilled as mine is right now ;)






Tunic: Nicole
Leggings: BCBG
Boots: Nine West 

I love wearing white in winter - it feels so fresh and clean. This Nicole sweater tunic is one of my absolute favorite pieces; the high-low design and zipper back add interest and cream color is so classic.

I've always loved looks that are subtly provocative while managing to be chic and sophisticated at the same time. I'm talking oversized sweaters paired with high-waisted shorts and above-the-knee stiletto boots, thigh-skimming tunics paired with dark stockings, body-con dresses with heels and duster cardigans, etc. This tunic is just long enough to pair with opaque stockings and be both slightly sensual and classy. The thigh-high boots elevate the outfit, yet the color block scarf keeps things playful.  

I hope everyone has a wonderful week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment