Saturday, December 27, 2014

Holiday Chic








Crop top: Misguided
Skirt: Three Floor Fashion
Boots: DSW
Silk Scarf: Vintage

Long time, no see ;) I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and has something epic planned for New Years! 

I had a blast hitting the holiday sales - I probably had too much fun, if you catch my drift, but my wallet can handle a little Christmas splurging. This skirt is from Three Floor, which is hands down one of the coolest and uniquest brands out there. All of their pieces are incredibly intricate and beautiful and the quality is amazing. This skirt caught my eye because it combines classic colors and patterns with unique asymmetrical structuring. The material is heavy and wool-like, making it appropriate for winter.   

Aside from Three Floor (my ultimate splurge-worthy brand), I also gave some love to New Look and River Island. I swear, the UK hosts the best designers. Lately, I've been really into structural purses in neutral and pastel colors. These were all the bags on my wish list - the bottom three have now become part of my beloved collection. And the best part is, they are all extremely affordable and extremely good quality! Yay UK! 
(From the top): New Look Structured Bag with Blue Contrast, New Look Didi Check Duffle Bag, River Island Gusset Detail, New Look Color Block Tote, New Look Xhatch Backpack, River Island Slouchy Duffle 

I also did a little shoe shopping, because let's face it, I have no willpower when it comes to shoes. But I only bought two pairs, which is quite toned down for me ;). The Report Deshah and Venni booties joined the rest of my winter favorites (pictured here) that I've accumulated over the years. I really love the Call it Spring booties because the soft camel color is the perfect way to incorporate lighter tones into my winter palate. 

(From the top): Report Deshah Booties, Call it Spring Taowien Boots, Jessica Simpson Astery Booties, Report Venni Booties, Franco Sarto Walker Wedge Boots, C. Stuart Over-the-Knee Boots

The holidays are a little overwhelming with all of those sales. How I keep myself from buying EVERYTHING is to create a list in advance of specific things I'm looking for. I only allow myself five or so items and I hold myself to a spending cap. I enjoy my purchases so much more when I know I haven't broken the bank to get them.

Have a happy New Years and (for all of those college students like myself out there), enjoy a much deserved break from classes!  

No comments:

Post a Comment